| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Clarinda, Ia in April is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 86.1mm (3.4in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Clarinda, Ia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Clarinda, Ia:
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) N
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) WNW
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 82.4 kms (51.2 miles) WNW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) W
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 148 kms (91.9 miles) W
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SSW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) S