| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Clarinda, Ia in November is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 48.8mm (1.9in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Clarinda, Ia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Clarinda, Ia:
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) N
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) WNW
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 82.4 kms (51.2 miles) WNW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) W
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 148 kms (91.9 miles) W
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SSW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) S