| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Clarinda, Ia in October is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 70.9mm (2.8in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Clarinda, Ia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Clarinda, Ia:
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) N
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) WNW
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 82.4 kms (51.2 miles) WNW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) W
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 148 kms (91.9 miles) W
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SSW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) S