Vs > Nikolayevsk Na Amure
Clarinda, Ia vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure Climate & Distance Between
Clarinda, Ia vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Clarinda, Ia vs Hakodate, Japan
Clarinda, Ia vs Reefton, New Zealand
Clarinda, Ia vs Changdu, China
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Alliance, Ne, Usa
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Hughenden, Queensland, Australia
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs La Tuque, Qc, Canada
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Suntar, Russia
Bage vs Hanoi
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Sobral
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Woodstock, Va
Nuriootpa vs Tarboro, Nc
- The distance between Clarinda, Ia, Usa and Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia is approximately 8,266 km or 5,137 mi.
- To reach Clarinda, Ia in this distance one would set out from Nikolayevsk Na Amure bearing 40.4° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Clarinda, Ia bearing 149° or SSE .
- Clarinda, Ia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa) whereas Nikolayevsk Na Amure has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Clarinda, Ia is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Nikolayevsk Na Amure is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 11.8 °C (21.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Clarinda, Ia. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 288.4 mm (11.4 in) more which is equivalent to 288.4 l/m² (7.08 US gal/ft²) or 2,884,000 l/ha (308,319 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.1° higher in Clarinda, Ia than in Nikolayevsk Na Amure.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Clarinda, Ia relative to Nikolayevsk Na Amure. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Clarinda, Ia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Clarinda, Ia vs Bariloche, Argentina
Clarinda, Ia vs Hao, French Polynesia
Clarinda, Ia vs Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Clarinda, Ia vs Lankaran, Azerbaijan
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Aleksandrovskoe, Russia
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Cartwright, Nf, Canada
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Dubrovnik, Croatia
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada
New York/ Laguardia, Ny vs Wyndham, Western Australia
Walnut, Il vs Bahariya
Providence/ Green State, Ri vs Aswan
Santuck, Sc vs Saint Louis, Missouri
Clarinda, Ia vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Clarinda, Ia
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 183.3 kms (113.9 miles) N
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) WNW
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 82.4 kms (51.2 miles) WNW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) W
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 148 kms (91.9 miles) W
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) SW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SSW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Nikolayevsk Na Amure